Thursday, April 14, 2011

24 wks - Precious Moments #1

A little recap of my precious moments in SOT…

During the first 1-2 weeks, got the chance to take breakfast with Huili & Itzel during the 30mins-break. I really, really salute them cause they are not just fast but they are super duper very fast.

When I was on my way up the stairs @ B4, they were already @ the church gate! When I was digging for my purse, Huili called to ask me what I want! When I reached coffeeshop, they already comfortably settled down! Haha!


When others were queuing for their food, mine was on the table!
When others were getting ready to eat, I was heading back church!

Haha! All these wouldn’t be possible without the two super-fast girls!



Enjoyed the fellowship with them. Had fun time conquering wanton mee in 7mins and conquering the "fear" of opening the cans etc. Haha!


Later week, I didn't have the chance to join them as own teammates wanted to have breakfast together. Since there, been having with them @ coffeeshop or rooftop.
Great to fellowship with teammates too - bonding time!


I used to reach school around 815am but for the past many weeks, I reached church slightly before 8am. Few reasons are (1) to avoid the morning train crowd, (2) to “watch over” seats for team and (3) to start the class "calmly" - enjoyed the moments of "stoning" before class starts.

Thankfully so far our team has been very "on", always at the centre area. The "most-front" we went was 2nd row. One of my teammates' goal is to sit at FIRST row before she graduates! Haha!
Some of my "early" morning...


to be continued…

No comments: