Saturday, April 09, 2011

Tough. Final.

After some consideration, I have decided not to take up the childcare part-time job.
Still, I want to thank God for favor and everything:
1) not only did He opened one but two doors of opportunity for me
2) favor I found in both childcare’s principal
3) after I informed the Principal @ 2nd childcare that I wont be able to continue to work, she actually tried to keep me by offering few options

The reason I decided not to work is not so much on physical capacity that I’m afraid I be too tired/busy or anything. Seriously before SOT starts, I actually wanted very much to work cause I want to take this period to stretch myself and to see how much can I take.
Actually to work 4hrs everyday is still consider quite ok to me. And basically nothing much expected from me, I just assist the teachers and play with the children.

After working for two days, I decided not to continue. Not used to it? Don’t like the rushing part - from school to childcare?

Hmm… don’t know how to explain


Is definitely a tough decision cause no work = no $$$

I managed to discuss something with my parents and arranged something out with my insurance agent too. So for now to the end of SOT, I will be really “jobless”.

Will be giving full focus to SOT and just a thought - maybe can also take this period as a break from work and teaching?
But this will also mean a period of time I must learn to be wise and to think twice in spending $$, to and yes… save, save, save!

The day after I went back to the childcare to sign the “resignation” letter, I was quite worried how everything would be like for the next 5mths. For a moment I was scare. Just when I was like you know you know, I saw a letter on my table - it was from the government, regarding the $$ we will be receiving.
I was surprised cause I actually forget about it! I was overwhelmed!

Coincidence? I think too much?
That night of QT, I wept - I’m so thankful that God showed up again, to remind me not to doubt or worry and that He will provide for me… just like how He did even before my SOT starts. =)

No comments: