Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Finally

(late entry)

Wanted to many years ago… but didn’t know how and where
Two years ago… found the source, went for consultation, fixed an appointment… but didn’t have the “courage” to go for it
Two years later… went for consultation, fixed an appointment, seek advices… went for it

The whole process took less than 2hrs… probably the “longest” time I spent on was waiting for my turn to enter, to be brief and to pay. The whole surgery only took less than 15mins!


I’m thankful to God for giving me a good doctor who… not only gave me good advices before the surgery, skillful hands during and peace of mind and after the surgery.

I’m thankful to God for giving the Dr a team of dedicated team of nurse who… treated me well, patiently explained to me and took effort to calm me when I seem nervous at the first jab.


I’m thankful to God that the surgery went well, and most importantly I didn’t experience any post-surgery pain when the anesthesia wears off.

I’m thankful to God that the whole healing process went well.
I’m thankful to God that the process of removing stitches wasn’t that scary after all.
I’m thankful that so far everything is ok!

Not forgetting - thank you Da Jie, Er Jie, Zhen Jie & Da Jie Da for the advices & concerns before/after surgery.

No comments: