Saturday, December 24, 2011

-_-

WARNING!
(read at your own risk ... highly negative post)
You are strongly advised to give this a miss.


I almost fainted when I received my bill yesterday.

The roaming charges were high, literally high!
Before the trip, I was actually quite prepared to spend a bit for the roaming but I didn’t expect to be this much.

I guess other than some important calls I need to make within Taiwan, most of the charges came from the calls to/from Singapore which due to contacting of students.

To think that others would feel that I actually don't care about my responsibilities when I'm away. How I wish I could...
I still made/answered calls to/from parents and students but of course also depending the urgency. Even over weekend where I can well just off my phone, I didn’t. Even prior before the big day, I personally called up the backsliders.

Other than blogging, I can only swallow secretly.
Just dislike that at the end of the day I’m being treated like a “sinner” for missing big day (though I was not the only one). Maybe things would be different if I am not a xxx or in xxx.

Not just before the trip, till now is still a “shooting” point for many, still kana one today (even days after the trip) - sound like I purposely want to run away from big day. Haiz.

Anyway I guess there will never be a full-stop to this. It is going to be permanent mark and “shooting” point for many years.

-_-

No comments: