Wednesday, December 07, 2011

... but ...

Finally school holiday has really started…

After 2weeks 2days of preparation for next year, I can only conclude one thing … 2012 gonna be a busy academic year!

Next year, our school will be gearing up for official accreditation in Feb.
Not forgetting new projectsss that will be introduced from the start.

After a year of break - break from teaching, break from marking, break from home visitation, break from communicating with parents etc … I gotta really get myself ready physically, mentally and emotionally for next year!

When our school gets busy, our school really gets busy.
That’s why always have mixed feelings before school starts… more so in this kindergarten.

happy to join back this school BUT “tremble” at the scary work load…
excited to be back to class BUT afraid am “rusty” to teach…
looks forward to be form teacher again BUT worried about the commitment…
all ready for the new school year BUT don’t want busyness to start…

2010 for Miss Lim…
First & Second term - “drowned”, really drowned drowned drowned
Third term - swam drowned drowned drowned swam
Fourth term - swam swam drowned swam swam
Haha!

A year where I got culture shock BIG time..
A year where I wanted to “throw in the towel” more than once…
A year where I said “I want to quit!” almost everyday.
A year where despite so many years in this field, I trembled at almost everything and anything.
A year where I had many “first-time”, even to break down in the presence of principal.
(Unbelievable for this! I find it funny to think about it now! Haha!)

2011 for Miss Lim…
Unique! Was only around first and fourth term.
From Assistant Teacher to everything-also-do-teacher to “admin clerk”.
From SOP to Environmental Awareness.

A year where I was “tested” in many areas.
A year where my relationship with the colleagues strengthen.
A year where I get to try out new things.
A year where I’m given responsibility and trust.
A year where I get to share the Word to my colleagues.

2012 gonna be interesting…
Shouldn’t “drown” so much I guess?
It will be my 3rd year with the school but 2nd year as a Form Teacher.
I suppose (prayfully) 2012 will be better for Miss Lim who is more familiar and confident with the school’s culture, DNA, curriculum, environment, colleagues, people, style etc.

For now… Miss Lim is gonna put aside ALL school agendas and enjoy the remainder weeks of holiday!

2 comments:

Emmmm :) said...

Greater things has yet to come! Always love this statement and I truly believe it's for you! :)

Well oh well.. now is the time to enjoy your taiwan trip!!!! So just put work and ministry aside now! ;)

lyn said...

Ermmmm? Haha!
Anonymous!
Surprised to see you left comment!
Hmm.. don't have to be so faithful in reading my blog k? =pp

"Greater things has yet to come!" Amen and Amen! Will believe together that is for me.. and of course for you too!

Yeah! I will.. put aside all and enjoy myself @ Taiwan!

*hug* Thanks for being there! Loveya!