Monday, December 26, 2011

Taiwan Trip - Part 1

Finally! Finally! Finally!
My long-awaited trip to my long-time dream country Taiwan!
Out of all the overseas trips I had, this is one of the best!


The weather is nice and comfortable!

… though can be cold at times but still nice feel
The Taiwanese are super friendly!
… always heard others said, after I encountered them, I agreed totally!
The food are simply delicious!
… food/drinks that I don’t take here, I had and even a lot in Taiwan! =p
(like corn, milk tea, soya drink, winter melon tea)


A trip where I went to my dream country…
A trip where I fulfilled my desire to a place I long wanted to go…
A trip where I rest and relax, eat and eat and and eat and eat… Oops!
Most of all, a trip where I met and caught up with friends…

Friend HL and I been wanting to go Taiwan since last Dec but as we planned too late, it didn’t come to pass. Thankfully we did this year and even with Friend HM who already had the plan to go with her family.

It was an interesting experience selecting the airline and checking prices for air tickets. We were told by many to quickly get the air tickets before the price shoot up, we soon settled with the airline which we actually don’t quite like but it was the cheapest.
ONE WEEK later, Friend HL saw the another better airline actually offers a lower rate (with transit which we don't mind).
Ouch!
Haha! What an experience!


While Friend HL and Friend HM looked into the air tickets, I was discussing/coordinating with friends in Taiwan about the route, hotel and plan etc. I really thank God for them!
Because of them, I don’t have to spend time looking hotel by hotel but rather I was given not one or two but many choices to choose from. That’s not all, they even helped with the reservation.


Not forgetting thoughtful them who gave me live “coldness forecast” days before so to ensure that we be prepared.

Prior before the trip, together with Team Leader, also spent time and $$ preparing Christmas presents for the different ones in Taiwan.
I felt like a “Santa Claus” when I was packing my luggage and trying to squeeze all the presents into a backpack.


Usually for overseas trip, I will just bring panadol and plasters.
But this time, for the first time I actually bought Vitamin C. Haha!
Was told by a wonderful friend to be equipped in medicine (eno for digestion, vit C to strengthen immune system for the change of weather etc). So obediently went to get it and of course obediently took it in Taiwan.


Not forgetting the long and funny "Pokka Peach Tea story" days and even hour before our flight. Haha!


to be continued…

No comments: