Thursday, December 08, 2011

Team8 Bdae 2011 - Part A

Team Leader once commented..
“Birthday used to be just another day for me, but after I came to CHC, I realized that celebrating birthday can be special & meaningful, a chance to show your love and appreciation and it’s always the thoughts that counts”.


In Team8, we never give anyone half-hearted celebration. We took extra love, extra effort and time to prepare and celebrate for all.

Whether is it during SOT or even after SOT…
Whether is it locally or overseas…

Whether is it meetup or over the phone…

During SOT days…

The very first birthday we celebrated as a team... Teammate YG!


Our very first group photo?

Check out those who-is-that-standing-beside-me expression on all our face! Haha!
Then we were still consider hi-bye teammates. =p



Next up, the “mei mei” in our team… Teammate ML!


Our first complete Team8 photo!


Wow! Teammate ST & Teammate LW’s birthday falls on the same day!
Teammate LW's bdae card was done by me ... been a looooong time since I last did one. Glad that she likes it.


Next up, our Team Leader, Teammate EM’s birthday!
Team Leader! So of course her celebration got to be grand!

More than one celebration!
From dinner to actual day celebration..
More than one present!
From home-cooked to handmade..


Up next, our sweetest Teammate GL’s birthday!


ps: Oh man! My heart is growing “weak” just by looking at the group photos… I miss them!!!

to be continued...

No comments: