Friday, August 01, 2008

DeAr GoD, pLs EnLaRgE mY.....

I think you must talk to them! If you are really a man then you must go talk to them! Dont worry, they wont touch you. I guarantee! If they touch you, I also call my friends down now to touch them. Is like that one! They touch you, I touch them! You know who I am not. I am Ah ____! you know” & “Is like that one, if you cannot help them then harm them!”
Am I too 'old' for this? I almost fainted when I heard this from a 15years old girl who wanted to help solve her cousin's problems caused by BGR, friendship & money.

Together with Teacher L, we been having "counselling sessions” with 3 students who somehow in a triangle-love relationship. Woo... "happening" right?! Haha!

We said so much, nagged so much, talked so much but don't know how much get in to them. Will history repeat itself? Now is to really keep them in prayers. Nevertheless want to thank God for His favor as well, times when few AhBeng-alike students are angry, very angry ... they were still willing to listen to us & gave us the respect.
Dear God, please enlarge my capacity to love.. to disciple.. to counsel.. =)

No comments: