Tuesday, August 26, 2008

TiMe WiTh J - 6

check out Child J's masterpieces...


J's PoWeR #24 (3 stars)

* during lesson ... just when it was about to rain, there was a strong wind that blew in and caused our classroom's door to shut loudly*
Children: * shocked *
Child J: * out of a sudden * shouted * The school is for the children!
Cher Lim: ????
Child J: * in normal tone * Go away you devil
Cher Lim: @@!
ps: true story ... Cher Lim herself also got a shock that he reacted that way

J's PoWeR #25
* during snack time .. left few children who were still eating *
Cher Lim: Okie, let's wait for a while for your friends who are still eating
... a very short while later ...
Child J: I'm getting impatient already

J's PoWeR #24
* after written work *
Child J: Cher Lim, can I play?
Cher Lim: Let me think about it first?
Child J: Cher Lim, I talk to you something.
Cher Lim: * act blur *
Child J: Please, Cher Lim! I promise I will be good one.
Cher Lim: Hmmm...
Child J: Ok? * innocent look * I give you full promise one!
Cher Lim: @@! * surprised he used “full promise" .. I wondered does he really know what he said” *

J's PoWeR #25
* lesson time ... just ended conversation with K1 children about Cher X's resignation *
Cher Lim: * having headache * You see, you all made Cher X angry. Now she dont want come back and teach you all already
Children: ... ... ...
* seconds later *
Cher Lim: Haiz... Cher Lim not feeling well. How?
Children: ... ... ...
Cher Liim: Later tomorrow Cher Lim also never come already
Children: ... ... ...
Child J: * popped out suddenly * Huh! But we want you lehz
Cher Lim: @@! * touched though know that most of the time, 95% of his words are not true ... haha * Thank you Child J! * shaked his hand *
Child J: Huh!? * smiled to himself *

J's PoWeR #26
* the words “crazy” & “stupid” are banned in my class .. especially after the season Child J used it so often that his friends were using it as well *
* up to date, Child J will still say it on and off .. eventhough he know and he know that Cher Lim doesn't like to hear those words .. guess he just cant control?

* upon arrival in classroom *
Child J: Cher Lim, you know hor ahsdbasehsddhad (cant remember what he said)
Cher Lim: Ya.. and then?
Child J: ...... I said “crazy” ....... but I never say “crazy”, I said “hammer”
Cher Lim: ???? * confused *
Child J: You know, actually I want to say hammershark but I said hammer
Cher Lim: Huh?? So did you said the word “crazy”?
Child J: I never say “stupid”, I say “crazy” but I want to say hammershark then I said “hammer”
Cher Lim: ???? Ok, so you did said “crazy”?
Child J: Y.... Yes
Cher Lim: * started her nagging session *

No comments: