Friday, August 15, 2008

LeArN tO tReAsUrE...

Picture this ... a middle old-aged man hold to his elderly mum's arm as she walk up the clinic's platform, queue number 002.

Hmm... witnessed this during my last visitation and of course I know both of them, father and grandma of my student. While waiting, they shared with me the “happenings” caused by the children back home and their worries when the elders no longer around, as in who to take care of Sibing B (from JAMs). According to them, Sibing A not only didnt take care or shower Sibing B with love, Sibing A will beat Sibing B if caught eating or touching Sibing A's stuffs.

Why Sibing A like that? Why Sibing A like this” was my first thought but along the way, I tried to look in another point of view, I tried to understand why all that from Sibing A. Guess it had not been easy for her as well. =)

That visit also add as a beep beep sign to me – to never take things for granted, treasure what you have & who you have.

No comments: