Sunday, August 31, 2008

OuuuuuuuuCh! sNiFfFFFffFff!

Don't like being down physically...

Just when I recovered from a week of back “pain” which was quite bad as I could feel the discomfort when I bend and even when I'm standing! Seriously, it was bothering me as I was afraid that if it continues for long, it will be something serious but thank God the discomfort went off after few rubs & some rest and according to doctor, it could be issues related to muscles. =)

Soon after I caught a cold! Oh man, it was terrible! I guess this my “coldest” cold ever, felt like “leaving” my nose @ home before I go out. Haha! Beside being "busy" with my nose & throat throughout the entire week, I was also busy with school as there were many stuffs to clear for the term end. Thank God for the strength to pull through! =)

Finally the week is coming to an end soon.. looking forward to my coming one-week holiday! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aiyo i also caught a cold this week..

get well soon!! enjoy ur one week hols =)