Tuesday, August 19, 2008

@@!

Got back another assignment, Self & Social Awareness with 80% group assignment & 20% individual test.

The group assignment was challenging, thinK I blogged before. We were asked to do a bring home kit which promotes Self & Social Awareness, for parents to play together with their children. We got to do 2 games, 4 activities, 2 rhymes, 1 electronic story, presentation & a kit box.

As usual, we complained & complained when Mr Lecturer told us about the requirements but on the day of presentation, we were all amazed and of course we thanked Mr Lecturer for believing in us!
Another challenge is that Mr Lecturer got us to step out of our comfort zone by working in a different group and of course we complained & complained but at the end of the day, not just did we cooperated very well, we also got to know our coursemates better. Haha! Thank God Mr Lecturer never give in to our complains & complains.

Our group came out with this, “inside our kit, there's more than just games, there's also our sweat, blood, white hairs and $$$”. Haha!
Our effort was paid off ... we got the HIGHEST marks! =)

20% individual assignment was opened-book test ... though opened-book but many of us were struggling to find the answers, guess is also the way the questions were phrased. Haha! I remembered the first few moments when I scanned through the questions, I almost give up. Partly also before that I wasn't well-prepared by reading the articles well enough.

Thank God thank God, I did my best & God did the rest ... I got 16/20, the second highest in class! =)
Don't suspect, there was no grace given by Mr Lecturer. Haha!


So after adding both, for that module, I got an ......... A! =)

Is a great surprise & a great motivation for me! =)

Praise the LORD!

No comments: