Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I sTaNd..I sTaNd...

Jul 19th – Yanni's spiritual birthday

Blink blink and the water baptism service ended and that's goes the old woMAN!
Was all excited for the day of my water baptism ... more than just the “dipping”, I looked forward more to the life of a new woMAN!

The moment I came out of the water.. I didn't see the clouds split opened but I do felt something different in the spiritual realm. Ever since that day of my water baptism, could felt a change in my my nights of QT. Greater breakthroughssss await this new woMAN ... Amen!

Thank you to ALL who took the time off to witness my special day! Didn't expect quite a few to turn up. Not forgetting to those who cant be there physically but still sent forth their present.

I am the apple of God's eyes!
I am the light of the world & salt of the earth!
Amen! =)


Mary (from JAMs Church) & Yanni's spiritual birthday “party”
hee... just when I thought can see see others first, I was actually the 2
nd on the list


my Da-Jies! =)


let's praise & worship our awesome Heavenly Father!


let's make a faith declaration!

seconds before the moment that will turn our life upside down...


cold~~~
hee... so afraid I was so “tall” that the moment I step into the pool, I'm already inside the water


BAPTISED in the Name of the Father, the Son & the Holy Spirit


blessed, blessed, blessed & BLESSED


Hensa really want me be a salty, very salty person! Haha!


HoOOoooOooooray!


the BEGINNING of the life of a new woMAN!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe.. cool. congrats once again. :)

maybe one day i should have the boldness to ask my mum AGAIN..

:: sEcRet LaDy :: said...

wow... i can c u enjoy tat day. congras again!

lyn said...

to BECCA..
all the way! You never know until you ask, again. =) make a stand, fight for it!

to SECRET LADY..
thank you! want to be so happy, like me? let me introduce you to my Heavenly Daddy? =)

Anonymous said...

hahas yea, hopefully that day will come soon! =) hehe

NHI said...

Congrats Yanni! A new life has begun! Happy for you. :)

lyn said...

to ING..
A new life ... yEaH yEaH, all ready for it! thank you! =)