Saturday, August 30, 2008

08 NeW cHiLdReN's CoRnEr PaRt 5

The last Children's Corner of term 3.....

sCeNe #23 (3stars)
* @ the Pasir Ris Kid's Kampong *
* children were enjoying every moments of longkang fishing *
Child J: * failed in his attempt to catch any fish * Aiya... they swim away already! * real sad look *
Cher Lim: =) try again...
Child J: Cher Lim, the fish don't like me!
Cher Lim: @@! Nahz, try again! I'm sure you can catch soon!
Child J: * back to his catching *
** short while later **
Child J: Cher Lim! Cher Lim! See! I catch some already!
Cher Lim: Wow! =) You did it!
Child J: Ye...Yesh, I did it!
Cher Lim: =)
Child J: * suddently * Am I a good fisherman?
Cher Lim: Hahaha!

** “fishing” ended ... went into activity 2 & 3 **
Child J: * whose heart is not in both activities * Cher Lim, I miss my fish!
Cher Lim: * flipped * Okok.. you will see them soon!

sCeNe #24 (3 stars)
-DaY 1-
Cher Lim: Good Morning Angel X (the boy who Cher Lim will show favouritism ... opps!)
Angel X (3 yrs old): * smile * Cher Lim!
Cher Lim: * heart melted by his smile * How are you today?
Angel X: I am x years old.
Cher Lim: Haha! Angel X, Cher Lim asked “how are you” so you must answer “Im fine, thank you!”

-DaY xth -
* Cher Lim was @ the gate when Angel X walked in with grandfather .. saw Cher Lim from a distance, waved his hand with a sunshine smile *
Cher Lim: * melted by the brightness * GOOD MORNING Angel X! * with great energy *
Angel X: Cher Lim...
Cher Lim: Good?
Angel X: Good!
Cher Lim: Good Mor?
Angel X: Good Mor... Good Morning!
Cher Lim: =)

-DaY xth-
* assembly ... Angel X walked in *
Cher Lim: Good Morning Angel X!
Angel X: Cher Lim...
Cher Lim: Hey... Good?
Angel X: Good!
Cher Lim: Good Mor?
Angel X: Good Mor... Good Morning! * smile *
Cher Lim: How are you today?
Angel X: I am x years old.
Cher Lim: =) Angel X, remembered what Cher Lim told you before.... .... ....

* this went on for couple of days ... whenever I asked Angel X “how are you”, he always replied me “im x years old” and FINALLY few days back, out of the blue...

-DaY xth -
Cher Lim: * held Angel X's hand to walk him into school * Good Morning Angel X!
Angel X: Cher Lim...
Cher Lim: Good Mor?
Angel X: Good Morning! * with a smile *
Cher Lim: Good Morning Cher?
Angel X: Good Morning Cher Lim!
Cher Lim: Angel X, how are you today?
Angel X: * paused a while * I'm... I'm fine, thank you!
Cher Lim: * shocked * Wowowowow!

sCeNe #25
* during lesson time, Cher Lim saw Child JL grabbed Child LU's hands *
Cher Lim: Aiyo! Child JL & Child LU, what are the two of you doing?
Child JL: * fearful look *
Child LU: Child JL want to pull my hands
Cher Lim: Why?
Child LU: I don't know
Cher Lim: Child JL, what happened? Why did you grabbed LU's hands?
Child JL: * guilty look * I...
Cher Lim: Yes?
Child JL: I... I want to know what he thinking
Cher Lim: * bursted out laughing * Huh? Come here now! * started her nagging session *

sCeNe #26
* toilet break *
Child S: Cher Lim... He he he water me
Cher Lim: ???? Why is your short wet?
Child S: Child B water me
Cher Lim: What water? The water from the tap?
Child S: * struggling to communicate in English * No... that that that
Cher Lim: * waiting patiently * Yes? Is it Child B's urine?
Child S: * finally Cher Lim understood me look * Yes... he “shoot” me

No comments: