Wednesday, December 30, 2009

back in LSK...

After all the fun and holidaying … was back to school for two days for the last preparation/meeting before school reopens.

Officially, the staff were required to go back for one day but most of them turned up for two days!
* amazed at their working attitude *
Is so different from my previous kindergartens … then we were like can don’t report to school, we don’t. =p

It was a busy two days - especially the 2nd day where I almost stay till 7pm again!
That day I was pretty upset actually, the feeling of “really need to go but cannot go” was terrible!


From my past experience in kindergarten, usually the preparation days will always be very busy and teachers will treasure every moment to do up classroom etc but not so in LSK.
From like 9am+ to 12pm+ we had worship/praying/sharing session.
Then after lunch was short sharing/praying here and there before we went into admin. It was already 3pm+ when we were released to do our own stuff.

Two feelings after the principal shared … CHALLENGED + PRESSURE
A part of me is really looking forward to my journey in LSK, a total different environment, culture and working habit from all my previous kindergartens BUT on the other part of me, I am actually quite fxxxfxx - never had this kind of feel when I start anew at previous kindergartens.

Dear God, please enlarge my capacity! I want to be able to live up to standard of LSK!
Give me the wisdom, the creativity, the boldness, the favor of man as I start my adventure in LSK. Thank you God!

No comments: