Thursday, December 31, 2009

tHe EnD oF 2009

“When you ask God for a gift, be thankful if He sends not diamonds, pearls or riches, but the love of real true friends” - Helen Steiner Rice

Friends… Friends… Friends…
Other than my cg members (my earlier entry), there are few other groups of friends I'm thankful for...


My kakis!!!

Really appreciate and treasure the friendship with you guys!
Thanks guys for everything!



My ex-members aka awesome friends!!!
You ladies are a group of friends who I always look forward to meet, to spend time with and to fellowship with.

Thank you Ah Qi for always being there! You my friend!
Thank you Ah Jing for always willing to share your life!
Love you ladies!

GS ladies!!!
Thank you ladies for the yearssss of friendship!
Many more yearsssssss ahead!


No comments: