Wednesday, December 02, 2009

more~~~


Just when I thought is “the end”, I received another sms from another parent from my previous schoolhouse.

It reallllllllly made me soooooooooo touched…

“Hello! I was quite shocked to hear that you left. Son was disappointed too. They had picnic in school today.
I have not thank you enough for giving my son so much confident in learning. Gx became more sociable and happier under your love and care.
All the best in your career. You are an excellent teacher! Keep in touch!”

“Most welcome! Dedicated teacher is hard to find. Keep it up!
I am sure you have a fulfilling career!
Teaching suits you! Hope to see you soon!
This Fri son got a checkup so wont be in school.
Tell you first so he don’t missed you again!”

Move down! You are strongly "encouraged" to read the following entries... =)

1 comment:

NHI said...

By the way, I've an award for you over at my blog. :)