Monday, December 13, 2010

End - 1

19 Nov
- end of school year


22 Nov
- start of weeks of back-to-school

… for housekeeping, spring cleaning, “house moving”, preparation etc


23 Nov
- attended Kindergarten Learning Forum
Many kindergartens participated… Many kindergartens nominated...
From finalist to commendable to merit to distinction…



LSK received two Distinctions - Best Practice & Best Innovative


I was stationed at LSK booth. It was definitely an awesome experience to be able to represent LSK to show/explain resource to principals and teachers who visited the booth.


That explained why I was on the newspaper!
Haha! Actually it was just coincidence - the children weren’t very cooperative with the photographer thus he suggested to have a teacher and then I happened to be there.


One of my colleagues joked that being in LSK for so many years, she never been on the news for LSK but for me just a year and I’m in it
It was purely out of fun cause all of us know that the stars were the children and LSK. And of course glory belongs to God!

No comments: