Sunday, December 26, 2010

Here Is Love

JAMs’ Christmas 2010 - Here Is Love

Was involved in the drama and this time acted as “Ah Ma”

I am of course not the best candidate for the role but whatever it is, I gave my best at the performance!


It wasn’t easy during the period of rehearsals.
First was my wisdom tooth infectious thus one side of my face was swollen and I had difficulty in talking and also wasn’t in the mood to talk. I was in pain/discomfort during most of the rehearsals that I got to pop in panadol to cut down the pain.

On the actual day, I was so happy that the pain at my wisdom tooth ceased… BUT next came immediately, my lips - Lips cracked? Allegy to medicine? Heaty?
I also don’t know what's that, though wasn’t in much pain like wisdom tooth but just don’t feel good.
It hurts when I smile… It hurts even when I don’t talk…

Half of my “image” was gone the moment I put on “Ah Ma” attire and full makeup.
But all of my “image” was gone the moment the “Ah Ma” photos was uploaded to FB! Haha!

But still… nice experience! =)


Thank God for EVERYONE on board W5! Ended the year with 25 + 1 caregiver!
3 backsliders came back and one of them actually MIA for a year already. Not forgetting 1 “new” friend!

Had a new driver that day as my all-time driver went overseas.
Guess is really through this moment then you realized how good your own uncle is.

Meeting time was 9am.
Bus was nowhere to be seen at 905am so I decided to call the driver as was told the night before from his boss that he can be quite “slow”.

I called him…
“Hello Mr Ang, are you reaching already?”
“Not yet. Why?”

Flipped… late already still can asked me “why?
Then during dismissal, I called him 10mins earlier to come over to carpark but sad to say, he was late again! Haiz!
But still, he been a good and patient driver … even when I gave a wrong direction. Haha!

No comments: