Monday, December 06, 2010

I'm back again!

Was invited to HT Schoolhouse “Graduation Ceremony cum Concert 2010". I went without any hesitation as also a year ago, I promised the children that I will be back for their graduation.

The K2 graduands were actually my K1 last year, the last batch of children I taught before I left HT Schoolhouse.

Received a msg from one of the students months back:
“Teacher Lim, in the class, me and schyler and tina iain chloe ffion jonn jerelle remember you!"

Been always nice to see the children again but this time more heart-warming as to see them graduating. They looked awesome in graduation gown!


Being part of the audience, I clapped and cheered with all my strength at every items that involved children of HT Schoolhouse and of course especially the graduands. Popped out my thumb to show “good” wherever the children had eye-contact with me.

Met up with many parents and many of my ex-studentssssss. Definitely nice to see them again after couple of years.

Felt great joy and sense of achievement when Mr Lim came to me and asked to take a photograph with his three sons. At a look, I realized I ever taught each of them.

Elder brother - a year
2nd brother - two years
Youngest - a year


Wow! Guess this is my ultimate already… ever thought siblings but max two but this time three! I’m getting “old” in this field. Haha!

No comments: