Friday, December 03, 2010

LSK family #2

ps: did a powerpoint presentation in appreciation of everyone @ LSK few weeks ago, here are some...

Being able to work in LSK is definitely a privilege!
I truly thank God for strength and grace that kept me through the entire school year!
I also thank God for a group of LOVING, SHARING and CARING colleagues who supported me with affirmations, encouragements, prayers, love, cheering, care and concern!

to Miss Lim, LSK teachers are
T - Thoughtful & Talented
E - Encouraging & Extraordinary
A - Awesome & Admirable
C - Cool & Creative
H - Helpful & Hilarious
E - Efficient & Enthusiastic
R - Respectable & Remarkable
S - Solid ah!

Special thanks to…

Miss Lim’s leader aka principal, Mrs E Tan
You changed my impression of “principal who sit in office”!
When I saw you helped me with the theme boards … I flipped!
When I saw you swept the floor … I flipped!
When I saw you rolled up your sleeves and helped me to wipe the window … I flipped!
When I saw you doing things that I think a principal won’t do … I flipped flipped!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Thank you for accepting me in LSK family!
Thank you (really thank you) for entrusting K2 to me!
Thank you for believing in me!
Thank you for all the opportunitiesssss!
Thank you for attending to me almost immediately when I need help!
Thank you for “saving” me from drowning (esp in 1st semester)!
Thank you for being there when I broke down!
Thank you for the affirmations & encouragements!
Thank you for all verses & prayers!
Thank you for your grace when I made mistakesssss!
Thank you for the guidance and leadership!
Thank you for the support/offers after I made the decision!
Thank you soooooooooo much for EVERYTHING!


Miss Lim’s mentor aka Da Jie Da, Mrs M Ong
You never fail to warm my heart each time you entered my room and asked “You ok?“

(esp that time when I was super “lost and worried" as I thought I lost something important)

Xiao Mei sincerely wants to thank you for everything!
Thank you for a year of hand-holding!
ps: hope I didn’t make you vomit blood
Thank you for checking on me from time to time!
Thank you for “taking care” of me!
Thank you for the grace when I made mistakessss!
Thank you for bearing my nonsense and the not-funny jokes!
Thank you for remembering me during “makan time”!
Thank you for taking my class concert item!
Thank you (& Mr Ong) for going the extra miles for my class’ dance!
(will learn from your spirit of excellence)
* shout out loud * You are really an ICHIBAN dancer!


Miss Lim’s level head, Mrs M Low
Beside “Thank you” … think need to say “Sorry!”
Guess I must have made your blood pressure shot up when I first came!? Opps!
Thank you for taking cover for me when I made mistakessssss!
Thank you for your patience when I seem to take yearsssssssssss to complete a task! Opps!
Thank you for your reminders & grace when I didn’t do the things you asked! Opps!
Thank you for all the help offered!
Thank you for being a great level head!
Thank you for everything!

Miss Lim’s Chinese teacher, Z Laoshi
Laoshi! Laoshi! Laoshi!
Thank you for the prayers!
Thank you for the jokes!
Thank you for always being ready & available to listen!
Thank you for sharing your “ministry experiences” with me!
Thank you for being a great visitation partner!
Thank you for the makan treats!


Miss Lim’s cheerleader #1 - OL
Thank you for checking me out often when I first came!
Thank you for “dropping by” my land to make sure I’m ok!
Thank you for your affirmations!
Thank you for all the help given!

Miss Lim’s cheerleader #2, SC
Thank you for making me feel loved and welcome when I first came and seem “lost”!
Thank you for making sure I’m ok!
Thank you for popping by my land!
Thank you for your gifts!
Thank you for your smiles and hugs!
Thank you for helping with my class’ dance accessory!
Thank you for the prayers and word-in-season!

Miss Lim’s cheerleader #3, HL
Thank you for accompanying me when I’m working alone in my land!
Thank you for “popping in” to say hi and check me out!
Thank you for the hugs and concern!
Thank you for all the rides!


to the rest of YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU and YOU

More than being best colleagues, I want to thank all of you for being great friends!

You ladies definitely made a difference in my teaching journey!
You ladies definitely left footprints in my life!
You ladies definitely changed the way I view teaching!
You ladies definitely showed me whats “going the extra mile”!

Thank you EVERYONE in LSK!
I love you ladies!

No comments: