Saturday, March 19, 2011

How? Where? When?

“out yes, in no”
Haha! $$$ I mean…

Called quite a few childcare @ Jurong/Bukit Batok… hoping to get a part-time job. Actually majority of them sound positive, thank God for “bonus points” as I have experience and DPT cert.
But… But… But the moment they know that I’m still a staff at another kindergarten, they turned silent. Till today, I have yet to receive a confirmed call though I received one for full-time and one interview.


@ the interview - though I can only commit for 6mths but the Principal sound keen to employ (partly also cause they really needed staff). She was even willing to give me more pay than what I asked for. She got photocopies of my cert, shared with me a lot etc. She said cause I can only commit t 6mths and that I’m still a staff at another kindergarten, she need to talk to the management.
One week passed, no call.


Actually one of my friends told me that I actually shouldn’t have let them know I am still a staff at another kindergarten. Later I thought to myself, “Really?! Shouldn’t I?”
I don’t know, really don’t know. Cause they asked indirectly so I told them. Also need to fill up past employment details so don’t want to lie. Beside, since I need to be “registered” under MCYS if I got in, is better to say the truth just in case they found my name under MOE.


Quite disappointed actually, with the findings etc.
Seriously there were many thoughts that went through my mind as I sat through the interview:
“See la! See la! Why are you going through this again?”
“Aiyo! You don’t have to actually!”
“Haiz! Totally don’t like the feeling to start “afresh”?”


Got to keep searching… Got to keep asking… Got to keep calling…
Don’t want and cannot spend my 6mths being "jobless'.

But one thing that I am shocked myself too...
As I have no income thus I am actually living on my savings right.
Though not a lot but thankfully I am doing fine.
Thank God for self-control… Haha!

Whenever I got my pay, most of the time the amount will decrease pretty fast. Oops!
But this time I’m proud to say that a particular amount in my bank being “stagnant” for couple of weeks. Of course for now, other than for meals, got to be wise, very wise in where and how I spend my $$.

No comments: