Wednesday, March 23, 2011

24 wks - I am a student!

Three weeks into SOT. Still “so far so good”… probably cause yet to have assignments/exam. But personal engine more or less on already, adjusted to the momentum of a student’s life.

Just recently I had long waiting time before visitation. If it was last time, I probably will go for movie or maybe even arcade to kill time but… but… I didn’t this time. I went to the library! I myself cant believe it too! Haha! And whenever possible, I will be reading a book in the train too - haha… so not me!


So far @ SOT, we completed FT2 and in the midst of covering “Song of Solomon” by Pst Kong and "Going on to Perfection" Though completed these three books yearsss ago at personal/church bs but the receiving and impartation are definitely much different now. Everyday been like “information overloaded”
Woohoo! I enjoyed Pst Bobby’s teaching! He preached with enthusiasms and FIRE!

No comments: