Friday, March 25, 2011

Closed. Opened.

Though many windows were closed but I thank God He opened doors for me!

Started “searching” for part-time job ~two weeks ago. Called and rejected by many, till I’m quite disappointed. Just when I wanted to give up, God showed up!
Like what Z Laoshi said, “Wait for His timing! He will give you the best! Believe!” This sentence came alive to me!

I went for an interview @ SP childcare which is located at Fajar. The interview went for like half an hour and IMMEDIATELY the Principal agreed to employ me. And then she brought me around and introduced me to her staff. She is also comfortable about me working for 6mths but of course encouraged me that if everything goes well, to continue. Thank God for the favor!


Just when I thought everything settled nicely, I had the chance to go for another interview @ another childcare. Thought no harm going and may can have another option. After a rather short time of interviewing, least did I expected - Principal said “Ok! We will take you on!”
I was shocked, real shocked as I was waiting for something like “Ok! We will look into your details and call you again!” cause when I told her I can only commit 6mths, her face changed so I thought chances not high.

It took me a while to decide between these two but I thank God good counsels from Da Jie and Da Da Jie ... and of course the peace of God!

It will be “luxury” if I don’t have to work during SOT-days but sad to say, I cant. Haha!
Nevertheless, thank God for His favor and opportunities! =)

No comments: