Friday, March 04, 2011

NEXT week!

From “Oh! SOT starts in March!” to “Oh! SOT starts next month!” to “Oh! SOT starts in two weeks time!” to now “Oh!!! SOT starts NEXT WEEK!!!”

For once I thought to myself - “Oh man! Cant imagine I am actually going SOT! Cant imagine I actually made the decision to stop work for half a year!

My 6mths journey in SOT will start next Mon.
Excited? Ok ah…

Nervous? Ok ah…

All ready? Ok ah…

Afraid? Ok ah…


It been a while since I was a student…
It been a while since I did readings…

It been a while since I did “homework”…


For the next 6mths, a student me will have to complete assignments (eg. 10 books review) and to finish reading (with understanding) the entire bible!
Got to be ready not just physically, mentally but also spiritually!


Hmm.. recently heard some -_- remarks from friends:
“Hey! You SOT student lehz! Must come early to book seats for us!”
“Hey! Ask Yanni to do… She SOT already… Must do more!”

“Hey! You SOT student lehz! Of course must serve more & do more!”

Like hello.. SOT student not human?


Seem like “expectation” was set even before SOT starts, especially from my LSK Principal and some colleagues. Oops! Hmmm… can I take back my registration form? Haha!


Unofficially “graduated” myself 3yrs ago… =p

No comments: