Tuesday, March 01, 2005

LOVE what is DIFFERENT...

A "longg" day in JAMs yesterday ... especially after a "mental/emotion battle" with Sato. All started during fetching trip, the moment he boarded the bus could sense something not right and true enough he stood up to change seats when the bus is MOVING and OH NO I was so worried for the students around him cause after all, he not that small size. =p Then he decided to use his favourite tape to hit hardly against the window many times and OH NO the driver was so worried. You think thats the end?! NO ... just when he found the floor more comfortable and sat on it, right infront of the bus steps and OH NO he is blocking the entrance totally! He is really so powerful that along the crowded way to church, he actually walked so stylo-milo-ly that he "gently knocked" and this brother (2nd person away from him) fall.

Everything seem so peaceful during service ... UNTIL when is dismissal time! Mr Sato Seiichiro was acting as the sound crew! "dont want" was his replyssss when I asked him to leave for bus. 1st try ... 3rd try ... 5th try ... GIVE UP! I just felt so helpless =(. Starting when he is finally on the bus, he was pretty okay, quite sweet at certain moment ... offered to help me open the biscuits box, asked me so many "why" question etc. (makes my heart "melt" for him again .... argghhh).
Towards the end, he decided to stand up AGAIN to reach out for driver's cd ... the moment that break my heart is when one of the male student was stopping him and he was giving me this "help me" look, I just looked at him with this "I'm sorry, I dont know how to already" look.

*LOVE WHAT IS DIFFERENT*

Though at the end of the day ... I felt so "drained" by sato, totally felt helpess when dealing with him. "SURRENDER" was on my forehead. Really feel like giving up on him but this thought of "isnt this what JAMs is all about" kept coming to me so the only thing I can do now is to keep him and I in prayer. =)

*God can change EVERYONE and ANYONE!*

3 comments:

jadyn said...

OH NO!!! OH NO!!! OH NO!!! hhaha I thought you did a great job! hahha...let your love for God exceed the "sponge" that sucks your energy!

Shihui said...

Wow...Yanni Sato is so blessed to have you as his teacher and i feel that Sato in one way or another has make a difference in your life as you mentioned that at time he "melt your heart".....anyway..you are really a great servant of God...GOd bless you!

Ee Na said...

hey Yanni...can almost feel what you felt at this post when i was hosting Sato on sat...it's was indeed draining...but I was always inspired by you from the love and perserverance you have towards him...that's what keeps me going too...so yeah, lets work together and pray for him!

Ee Na