Tuesday, March 29, 2005

...countdown...

28th March ... 29th March ... 30th March ... 31st March

three more days to 1st April !!
April 2005 ... I will be official transfer to JAMs cell group!

Ermmm... happy? sad? excited? no feeling?
I also dont know actually ... hahahahahahahahaha. Just know that April is drawing nearer and nearer and nearer. And once April comes, I will be official in JM1.

Seriously this few days/week have been "avoiding" it and keep telling my S02 members, "I am still yours until April." =p
When Santhi called me during church's easter service, asking me whether I have seat etc a not, I felt like laughing when I told her, "I have to wait for my member's friends" ... cause I was like oh no, I am whose member now ar?! Like telling my future member that I am waiting for my current member's friends. *confused* Heehee.

Even after the debrief by Sis Iris after the church's easter service, she gave out flyers to invite the new friends back for a bbq cum combined cell meeting ... I was eager to know when and where so to see whether can I make it a not. OH NO ... I FORGET ! I'm not S02 anymore! I felt myself hitting against the wall. BANG! =( I wont and cant join them because I need to attend my own JM1 cell meeting and afterall I am really not S02 member anymore. sobsob.

Yanni ... wake up! wake up! You need to accept the reality! Arghhhhh ..... =p

No comments: