Sunday, March 06, 2005

*JM1*

Friday 4th March ... Yanni's verrrry first visit to JAMs Cell Group Meeting!

So paiseh that I was not really on time for the cell meeting, alighted from bus halfway to take cab because heart was jumping real fast when each minute passed, bringing the time for the meeting nearer and nearer. Instead of driving me to "Edgefield" the driver drove me round and round "Edgedale" ... think at that moment my heart had stop jumping. =p Hahahaz

Started with prayer meeting, though was only a few of us (less than 10) but it was powerful. Sis Santhi prepared us for worship ... just when I was telling God that it was so amazing to see myself sitting inside JAMs cell group as I couldnt really believe it, I felt God telling me "I have brought you to this far" and tears just flow down and I couldnt stop thanking Jesus. Wah wah ... as I began to worship, felt God began to tell me "I have brought you to this far and there nothing that I cant overcome it with you".

*God is good all the time ... All the time God is good*

The 1st cell meeting with JM1, I must say that it has been great ... really. The members there, I could really feel that each and everyone of them, they are "comfortable" with each other's presence. That kind of strong bonding and that kind of loving and secure atmosphere that even if you were to do something wrong/funny ... you wont feel "paiseh" or feel like digging a hole and hide

Guess is only my FIRST time, I think I will still need some more time to be able to be fully adapt to everything! Is a kind of feeling like last time, from N47 to E95 ... from E95 to S02, where I got to readapt to the new environment, opening up to my new members etc.

To my members in S02 and E322, I miss and love you guys greatly. *muacks*

ps: I am still in S02 ... not yet official to JM1 yet. April April .... so I am still yours! =pppp

No comments: