Tuesday, March 08, 2005

*tHaNk YoU, JeSuS*

*lyn feeling kind of free now ... so decided to blog down the testimonies of my Certificate in Preschool Teaching (CPT) course*

*GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME ... ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD*

February 2004 ...
Teacher Yanni started her Certificate in Preschool Teaching (CPT) course, a certificate that every teacher in preschool must have ... did it in RTRC (Regional Training Resources Centre). Every two days of a week, I got to rush to course lesson straight after school, from 6pm-10pm and of course it super tiring ... interesting is that the class strength is not very big so must always tell ownself to keep awake at all times, if not lecturer surely can see. Hahaz. Is super not easy and super tiring to study and work at the same time ... agree with me Miss Lau?! =p

1st Testimony - thank God for His grace and strength

* Like what I said earlier, is not easy to study and work at the same time ... beside there other commitment I have in church and in JAMs so really without His strength and grace, I won't make it so smoothly. Really thank God that He bring me through this entire one whole year of study!

wtih man is impossible ... but with God, ALL things are possible!

2nd Testimony - thank God for creativity and good result

* After every module that I take, there will surely be assignment ... group or individual. Individual work not so bad cause basically the effort I put in will only affect my own marks BUT when it come to group work, I will always sweat! Some more the group members of mine are ALL very creativity and so when it come to assignment like Arts and Crafts, Big Book making, Learning Corners etc ... they will always have a lot of great and creativity ideas and when the task is being assigned to me ...... ARGGHHHHH! Cause basically my arts is "first", counting from behind so thats why when it come to creavtivity, think I will faint first. =p But really (x10) thank God that when a task or assignment is being given to me, I'm able to come out with it ... on time and "presentable". Wah ... God's grace, God's grace! =p

* Favor of man (lecturers) =p ... the assignment that I've done so far, all got a passed and for me, a "passed" to me I am very happy already! The very first exam which consist of 2 modules, I took it during the period of time when it met with church's anniversary and so was rather busy with the rehearsals as I joined JAMs for the Parade of Ministry (POM) so didnt really study much. And even for the actual paper itself, a 3hrs paper, I took 1.5hrs to finish then rushed down to church for s1. But God is good, when I got back my result ...... *drum roll* ..... I got an A!!! Not forgeting my two practicum (lecturer came to my school to see me conduct lesson) ... though was trembelling and super nervous but really really really thank God that I passed!

with man is impossible ... but with God, ALL things are possible!

3rd Testimony - thank God for the friends He have given me during this course

* A ... maybe when I said the following, some of you will laugh until fall off the chair ar, so please hold tight! Hahaz ... during this entire course, I am actually very ....................... QUIET! =pppp Think can hear me laugh already miracle liao, not say want hear my voice ar! Hahaz. But really thank God that during the last few months of the course, got along quite well with few people and they are actually my group members for couple of assignment. They are really those that will kept approaching me to talk to me, no matter how quiet I can be.

To my "WonderGirls", "Breadthots" members ... Love you girls greatly. And really miss you all verrrry much! Let's continue to stay in touch k. =)

Special thanks to Miss Lau... for your help when it come to my assignment. "Quick! Go do!" is what you will said when I met you in msn and you know that I am doing my assignment. =) Thanks for enlighten me that lesson plan are for teacher to see and not for children. Muahaha.

Special thanks to my ZS,
Miss Joli ... for your constant "Jiayou" and encouragement during this entire course. Thanks for your care and concern! You are the first few person that I will share my results with immediately when I got it.

No comments: