Monday, March 28, 2005

the JOY of my LORD is my STRENGTH

Wow wow wow wow wow wow … it had been a longgg week, seem never-ending to me. =p

It all started last Saturday where after the supper-celebration for Tricia’s 21st birthday which many came, filling up not one, not two but three big tables. Wow! Tricia's face very big ar. Heehee. And then after that I went down to Lifeworks to join Huimin and Jingjing for props-making for Easter Party's drama. We did throughout the night, paint here cut there stick here glue there and to keep our brain working and going, we are accompany by popiah, bread (for jingjing) and potato chips. =p

The next morning only managed to sleep for less than 2hours as need to prepare self for games at JAMs and then left for church. Back serving in JAMs, thought will be sleepy and tired since not enough sleep but surprisely, I was in full-charged. Not even once, even during busing did I felt sleepy. Then Monday night, I went down to Lifeworks again … helped Joli with the drama’s props before doing the games’ props as this JAMs' Easter, I am leading games with Santhi. Wah! When it come to art, Yanni must really raise both hands and surrender ar. I was like cracking my head, stoning here and there … just to design the Easter Egg. After finishing the 8 eggs with Santhi, Joli and Lisha and clearing up the place, left the place about 3am plus. Tuesday did visitation with Jane … visited mainly those backsliders, invited them to come our JAMs’ Incredible Easter Party! Previous night didn’t sleep enough again and then some more throughout the visitation felt slight pain at my back, but still thank God that I managed to finish the entire visitation with energy and joy.

The Joy of my Lord is my strength!

Then Wednesday night went down to Lifeworks again, for dance practice. The dance steps was choreographed by Weiyan and Santhi who are really super in dancing. And on Thursday, school was only half day as the K2s kids are going Night Safari and thank God that I am granted off for that, if not I cant go for the full-dress rehearsal. Then in the afternoon me went around “travelling” with Joli and Terence on his van … very happening to me!

Hahaz … first we drove to Lifeworks to get all the props up on van (to bring to church) and then all the way, we went to Grace Orchard School in the west to collect consent forms (as the principal actually helped us to give out our Easter’s flyers to their Chinese and Tamil students!). After that, we went to Jurong Point to collect the watches brought for all the students who attending our Easter Party. And finally after all, we went to church to unload our stuffs … the most “challenging” part come when Terence got to leave immediately as he got next appointment and so it left only Joli and me with soooooo many boxes of stuffs and we are supposed to bring it down to B2. “Time changed … it used to be brothers doing P.A but now is sisters” – said Joli. But thank God last minute we managed to get help from Andre. PTL! =p

That night itself is our rehearsal where we stayed until 11pm plus. First try on stage with Santhi for games, I was super unprepared so didn’t know what to say, super blur there but next few times was slightly better. We also had several dance practices at B2 … super hot super tiring, legs super cramp but still we all gave in our best to show to Sis Lily. Back home, didn’t get to sleep until 3am plus because got to prepare fetching trips stuffs.

For many days this week, I have not really been sleeping well then the next day still got to wake up early to go school teach, but indeed never feel weak or super-duper tired until cannot tahan. Indeed the JOY OF MY LORD IS MY STRENGTH. This verse kept coming so clear to me this few days. Thank you Jesus!

No comments: