Thursday, March 17, 2005

*tHe PrEsEnCe Of GoD*

Last weekend’s Healing Crusades with Rev. Benny Hinn was awesome! Though out of the three sessions, I only managed to go one but I felt so greatly blessed. Saturday morning … together with Jinzhi, Chris and Shihui, went to queue up at indoor stadium at about 7am! Really cannot imagine went there so early … but of course never regret about it, is all worth waiting! Wow wow wow … during the ministering, could really feel the strong presence of God. As Rev. Benny Hinn went to the sides to pray for the people, could felt myself “swinging” already and felt “electricity” kind of feeling in my palm (never had this feeling before). At first thought was like numb or something but later heard from Tricia that Pastor actually shared that, that is the presence of God and I was like WOW WOW WOW WOW! How I wish can continue to stay and mingle in His Presence longer but … but time is running out as outside the stadium, there is 6000 more people waiting to come in. During this entire Healing Crusades, miraculous healing took place … managed to witness some and the rest was shared by member who went as I didn't for two nights.

No comments: