Tuesday, March 08, 2005

-Week 10-

Yipee! Yipee! Week 10 already!
Week 10 = last week of Term 1 and is holiday after that! Though is only one-week holiday but very good already ... a break from waking up early every mornings, a break from school and most importantly a BIG break from the little "devils" of my school ... a peace to my ear and a rest to my throat. Hahahahaz.

"Super Girls! Super Girls! Super Super Super Girls!
Super Girls! Super Girls! Super Super Super Girls!
1 2 3 .... Super Girls!"

JAMs on the 6th Mar ...
Busing for both fetching/returning was PEACEFUL ... thats of course without the presence of Mr Sato. =p You can really feel the BIG difference when he is around and when he is not around. Beside Mr Sato, I still got another challenging student on bus, my "twin sister" ... Miss Wennie, she was pretty okay on the bus but not really during the service. Like what Teacher May describled ... she is like "manifested" and that to take care of her again in the future, we really need to pray and fast for 3days and 3nights. Haha! She is like testing our patience and our long-suffering spirit! =pppppp

Special thanks to Teacher May - the teacher who is more than a teacher to Miss Wennie. Thank you soooo much for helping me with wennie when I am doing the service's segment. Felt really bad about it but of course, you will REAP what you sow! Heehee...

No comments: