Tuesday, March 29, 2005

iNcReDiBle EaStEr ...

25 March - Easter Day ... Jesus was on the cross, He had all the power to come down from the cross but why didn’t He? He chose to stay on the cross just for YOU and ME! Thank you Jesus, I love you! =)

JAMs’ Incredible Easter Party - Praise God Praise God! My bus, W5's attendance ... *drum rolls* 28 students & 19 decisions! For past few weeks’ attendance is between 16-21, and indeed is a breakthrough to hit 28. Of course more than having just a one-time hit of 28, really pray for good retention and the new friends/backslider will keep coming and coming and coming!

This Easter, I did segments for games (2nd time for big day) and announcement, both with Santhi. Privileged of course but super "stress" because partner is Santhi. =p Heehee. After all she is someone of “experience and excellence” so felt really pressured about it. At the end of the day, I felt that I didn’t do a good job in presenting the games well because many times left Santhi talking/explaining alone, I just don’t know when and what and how to say (same for announcement too). sobsob... I still got a lot to learn and improve on.

As I need to stay in church to prepare for games, I can’t do fetching trip busing so therefore sent out my two great helpers, Jane and Yiwei (with supervision of Jingjing). They did a great job! Heard from Jingjing that she didn’t help much with the route but just with the newcomers, she just let Jane be fully in-charge. Calls and calls were received from Jane at the beginning when students failed to come down etc … and she really sound panic and kanchiong. Hahaz. Must admit was “affected” by her at first but told myself and her that everything going to be alright and true enough everything is alright! PTL!

To BH Jane and BH Yiwei …
Thank you so much for rising up to the occasion! Having not do fetching often, you all still willing to take up the "challenge" and complete the entire fetching smoothly, transporting all W5 students to church for a great Incredible Easter! So proud of you guys! Though minor problem may have occurred during the trip but you two still remain calm (oops … issit Jane? heehee)
ps: think next time BC can take leave more often already … since I got two great and faithful helpers! Muahaha

To Jingjing …
Thank you so much for lending a hand to W5 fetching! More than being there as “supervisor” … guess without you around, Teacher Jane may have panic until …….. shhhhhh. Hahahaha

26 March - morning went JAMs’ Easter makeup service ... Mr Sato was there. He was at the sound system throughout, maybe he was bored I guess ... he decided to break his new tape with his bare hands and then run to lie totally flat on the floor. Wah Wah! Can you imagine the impact! Hahaz.
After that went to church’s Easter service at SIS. Started queuing with Shihui, her interesting cousin and Guiyi from
4pm! Wow! We are the second batch in the row. Haha … a bit kanchiong and kiasu I guess but I think is the “fear” left from Pst Benny Hinn’s crusade that if don’t queue early, we will be the thousand that will be rejected. Once bitten twice scared? Hahaz.

27 March - three days after Jesus crucified on the cross – no no no no no no no no! God not dead, He alive! God not dead, He alive! God not dead, He alive! I feel Him all over me. I feel Him on my head. I feel Him on my feet. I feel Him in the air. I feel Him everywhere! JESUS IS ALIVE! Hallelujah!

zzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZ … spent the morning sleeping away, getting back all my sleep that I have ‘lost’ for the past few days. =p And spending the night reading Daily Devotion too.

JAMs’ Easter Party 2005- the first big day that I ever felt soooooooo tired physically, super not enough sleep (my eyes was more than “panda eyes” … it was slightly swollen. Shocked to see it myself when I took photos with members. oops!). Not forgetting the super cramped legs after dance practices. Haha … maybe it show one thing … I old already and need to exercise more! Haha!

More than all this tiredness ... it had been a awesome Easter! Is always great to be a part of the team to make the big day a success! All this late night is worth it when I see the students enjoying themselves and able to experience Jesus' love in their own special way. Jesus is for EVERYONE and ANYONE! =)

ps: very longggg hor my blog msg? hahaha ... maybe too long never write, so once write cannot stop. hahaha ... thanks for reading guys!

No comments: