Wednesday, November 04, 2009

31st October 2009

Wooooo~~~ The day I been waiting for … FINALLY … Graduation Day!


My lesson officially ended around March so actually waited ~6mths.
During the wait, eventhough there was letter to indicate that I have “passed all examinations and completed the course” but still without a hard-copy certificate or transcript, is pretty hard to accept the fact that I AM A DIPLOMA-HOLDER!!! Haha!


Thank God for the favor - upon the official end of my course, even without the official certificate, my school management was still willingly to raise my pay based on a diploma-holder. Before the ceremony, one of my coursemates was still "complaining" to me how her principal is putting her pay raise on hold UNTIL she get her transcript or official certificate.

IT IS really FINISHED~~~
It been a solid one and a half year ... it would have been fun-less, laughter-less, joke-less, makan-less and pretty tough if not for great coursemates like those I found in DPETE-18!
More than just learning from the lecturers, I also did from my coursemates!

you LADIES rock~~~

No comments: