Wednesday, November 04, 2009

"officially" ... GRADUATED!!!!!



Other than few of my blog readers and my pare
nts, I didn’t inform anyone about my graduation ceremony … cause I don’t want to “disturb” my friends and I also wanted it to be “low key”. Haha!
But just that night before, I was with three of my cg members and somehow somewhere I mentioned about my graduation. =)

That’s the end?
Of course not…

Despite the last minute notice and the long distance from far east, Mr Teng & Mr Cher turned up at the ceremony!!! Despite asking them to leave after “evidence” aka photos taken, they actually “gate-crashed” illegally, stayed through the entire 3hrs ceremony and waited patiently while I spent time with my coursemates.


Though they joked that they stayed for the tea-recept but … … …
Really appreciate their presence! =) Thanks Mr Cher & Mr Teng!

That’s the end?
Not yet…

After service, we were asked to go over to look for Da Jie.
I prepared my camera as I thought we are going to celebrate a member’s bdae.

BUT that’s not the case…
I almost “fainted” when Da Jie presented me the giftsss.
Seriously, I really really really didn't expect any celebration or anything from anyone.



One word to describe my feeling?

OVERWHELMED… with their thoughts, with their effort, with their presence, with their love, with their gifts and of course with their friendship! =)

No comments: