Wednesday, November 18, 2009

hmmm...

Few weeks back I went to “shop” for one of my friends’ birthday present.
Actually already know what my friend wanted so when I reached the shopping mall and saw “it“, I was so happy cause I found it without much trouble. Just nice - they left with the final piece as is a popular item so selling fast.

Though beforehand was rather mentally-prepared but still I got a little shock when I saw the price tag … haha … as not sharing with anyone so will be covering the total cost so thought that price may cost a hole in my pocket.

Hmmm… did I get it in the end?
… … … … … Yes! Of course I did! =)

Though I may seldom get to meet up with this birthday friend of mine but this friend of mine definitely has a place in my heart. =) This friend made a difference in my life! That’s is why this friend deserved my best… even it cost a hole in my pocket. Heehee!

I then was reminded about Friend Y… I have learnt “giving gift with excellence” firstly from Friend Y.
Every year @ my birthday, Friend Y will blessed me with not just any gift but gift with quality (in term of $$$ too). I was always be in state-of-shock whenever I opened up present from Friend Y. This friend of mine may not be rich but Friend Y is always willing to spend that $$$ just for me.

No comments: