Tuesday, November 24, 2009

expected...

Though was prepared but didn’t expect AAA and BBB to be that so realistic.
When CCC needed help, despite how “difficult” it may be, I will be available and agreed to it…
When DDD asked for something, I will be quick to accomplish…
When EEE requested something, despite how “discomforted” I may feel, I still agreed…
Throughout I have never demand anything about FFF from GGG…

All was fine until I passed HHH to III and immediately everything changed - this was taken away and that was not given as promised.
Haiz… just don’t understand why can one be so realistic??
And then when for the first time I requested for something, AAA and BBB rejected!!!
*disappointed*

But one thing, I thank God for the grace to "handle" this - that I didn't choo
se to be angry and bear grudges. This time round I guess the disappointment level is higher which I know I will be able to forget totally about it and move on from here! =)

No comments: