Friday, August 06, 2010

Again?!?!

Just when I thought “Peer Sharing” is over … I’m wrong!!!
Next Wednesday another group of principals sent by the MOE will be coming over to our school to see see look look.

Beside "Our Neighbourhood" @ atrium, they will also be in class to observe how lesson is conducted and how children set off to learning corners. This time I’m not conducting, will only be assisting.

But there another group of principals who will be coming in Sept and for that I heard my principal wants me to conduct the class!
* keeping my fingers crossed *


In mid August, there will be an exchange program where a group of teachers from St J Kindergarten who will be coming over to our school as few weeks ago we visited theirs.

Recently my principal passed me a letter from the MOE.
MOE is conducting an assessment on the K1K2 on the curriculum (numeracy & literacy) in preschool. They will gather comments from children, parents and teachers how its help when the children move to primary school etc.

Beside the interviewing, the MOE officers will sit in for two lesson to see how the teacher conduct a Math and English lesson and they may even videotape down for future discussion/assessment as they read assess the school’s curriculum.

And for that - CONFIRMED already - for K2 level, Miss Lim is selected!!!
Oh man! I may be a “junior teacher” @ LSK but the responsibilities given to me is @@!

No comments: