Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Loooooong Weekend - 1

I love this long weekend! =)

Sat - fun time @ Marina Barrage with JAMs!

Not doing busing but just went with the intention to help out.



After service, the day ended with an Ichiban dinner with "them"!

ps: decided to stop using Friend __ cause many of my blog readers are making their guesses! Haha!


Sun - another great time @ Marina Barrage and this time with W5!

Am thankful for not just one but two helpers and a group of well-behaved students!

Not forgetting one BRAND NEW friend and the return of 3 backsliders!

Though the weather was super hot but thank God for a rainfree day!



Actually my students didn’t came prepared with extra clothing but surprisingly they wasn’t hesitated in going near the water play area. They had so much fun splashing each other and themselves!


Personally I like Marina Barrage … though beside flying kite and picnic, there’s nothing much to do but I simply just love the scenery there!


After lunch with few students, I set off for cycling @ ECP with "them"!

ECP was super crowed but as always, I enjoyed cycling! The day ended with a FEAST @ makansutra!


to be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is going to be some bring old article, but it really compensated for ours time. I will posted a links to this post on my blog. I am sure ours visitor will think that very useful