Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Loooooong Weekend - 2

Mon - stayed home day where I slept to my fullest then spent my carefree day!

Tues - no agenda day with HH

I reached early so went for a cup of coffee @ Coffee Bean … as I viewed the “scenery”, I was thinking how nice it will be to sit down and drink kopi every morning?!” Haha!


After which was a table full of dim sum @ The Red Star Restaurant! First experience having “traditional” dim sum - don’t see the dim sum “small small mini mini” … we were super full after that!


Then it was a time of “window shopping” @ Orchard!
Not forgetting along the way met up with one ex-colleague … so nice to be able to catch up with her and to know she is doing well in her current kindergarten!

Next was high-tea … opps … I mean snack time @ a cafĂ© where we had our second ‘breakfast”. Haha!


The time of great fellowship ended with Ice Kachang @ makansutra!


Hmm… can I have more of this kind of day please?

No comments: