Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back!

After the long weekend, Miss Lim was back in action yesterday!
No time to “warm up the gear” but immediately got to be in full gear!


Wed - welcomed the first group of principals & teachers sent by MOE! Really must salute my senior colleague who I was assisting. At the same time, not one not five but more than 10 adults came in to observe her lesson and how she sent/helped children at learning corners.

Not only that, she conducted it twice as there were many principals/teachers so they were split into two groups.

Oh no! Sept is going to be my turn! Think I’m going to tremble when so many pairs of eyes starring at me! Haha!


The day @ LSK ended with a weekly (long) staff meeting!
Was also given the song for my form classes’ concert item… the moment I heard the song, I flipped 10x!

Don’t know to cry or to be happy!
Many of my colleagues said is a nice song … I agreed
99% of my children know the song as it was their concert’09 finale

First challenge - is a Chinese song
Second and GREATEST challenge - is a slow pace song!!!


Was given the schedule for rehearsing = got to train the children soon = got to think of the steps/formation soon = headache!

Am on “all ready” mode for the remainder Term 3.
As always when the term draws to an end, the busyness will be intense - the termly progress report, children’s observation record, compiling of worksheets etc. And not forgetting to clear off the remainder home visitations.

Am also one of the committee members for Teachers’ Day and that’s means may have to set aside time for discussion etc.

Miss Lim! Be ready till the end of Term 3!

No comments: