Thursday, August 05, 2010

they rock!!!

I ever blogged about them and now I can’t help but to blog about them again. W5 boys rock~~~

Mr Gentleman #1 - Mr Chang
Usually when he got up the bus, he will take out the bag of tags then check with me for friends’ attendance before taking out the tags. Hmm.. this explains why there are so many tags on him? Haha!


He is a guy who takes his responsibilities seriously!

He will get angry if any of his friends lose or never return their tag back. He is also a loving guy with great patience!



W5 used to have this Student B who needs much assistance when it comes to walking and even getting up/down the bus/seat.

Without fail, Mr Chang will always be there to help! Whenever we reached Student B’s house, he will rolled up his sleeves (a bit drama-rama .. haha!) and even got off the bus before me to help Student B. Never once he complained or even asks for reward. =)

And whenever he sees this particular young Student S feeling sad or crying, he will try all means to cheer her up and at times he will take the initiative to give up his seat to the girls.


Mr Gentleman #2 - Mr Lee! The guy wearing red and a “green” spec…
Out of 10, I will give him full mark of 10 for his manhood + servanthood! He is the man!


His “achievements“: (really.. no joke)

1) greets the teachers & uncle the moment he gets up the bus


2) takes care of his friends
- this particular Student S has difficulty in walking and has a walking stick and usually I will “assign” Mr Lee to him

- they stayed pretty near and usually Student S wants to alight at a bus stop so to get lunch, Mr Lee will then offered to alight together with him
- on his own, Mr Lee will get down the bus first to assist Student S


** in the beginning Teacher Yanni will get up from her seat and then off the bus first to assist Student S down but in the recent weeks, before the bus even stop, Mr Lee will said “Teacher Yanni, you sit! I help him!”.

3) during dismissal’s boarding time… he will be the last to get up the bus. He don’t just wait for all his friends to get up, he also wants to go up after both his female teachers! Talk about manhood ar!

4) W5 has this particular TALL Student X who sometimes may just accidentally step on you while walking to the door … think I ever got stepped by him once and Mr Lee saw it
… there was a week when we reached student X’s bus stop, Mr Lee was sitting in front of me, very quickly, he stretched out his hand near to my legs and asked me to be careful and to shift in my legs.


5) he will offered to carry the teachers’ bag or even to help me carry my games stuffs

I’m simply blessed to have both of them on board W5... =)
And not forgetting other helpful and responsible students…
Many times Teacher Yanni don’t have to personally look after the younger ones or those who needed attention…

No comments: