Friday, August 13, 2010

they rock (too)!!!

Beside the boys on board W5, I do have girls who rock too!!!

Miss Helpful #1 - Miss L … due to work, her attendance is not so regular

W5 used to has a pretty “challenging” student - Student I
He cant really express himself in words thus whenever he needs something, he will make some “noise” and if we don’t give him what he wants then he will throw tantrum, big time!


During the period of time, Student I was pretty attached to Miss L who happily took care of him.
When Student I made noise A, she knows he wants to pass urine…
When Student I made noise B, she knows he wants his lunch box…
When Student I made noise C, she knows he done eating…
Haha! Miss L simply knows the “needs” of Student I.

Because of Miss L’s build, she had the strength to carry Student I and she will even tickled him, played with him and made him laughed.
Even at times when Student I “manifested” and some time turned “physical“ by hitting or kicking, Miss L will not walk away until I ask her to. After his “manifestation“, w/o any hesitation, Miss L will return to take care of Student I.



There were time where Miss L got hit by Student I but never once she complained or tell me she don’t want “take care” of Student I.

It always bought =) to me when I see her love and patience.
Eventhough Miss L seldom join us now but I can still remember … that’s how big an impact she had left in Teacher Yanni.


Miss Helpful #2 - Miss F

When Miss L stopped coming to church, Miss F took over the to take care of Student I. Likewise she also knows the “needs” of Student I - his different cry means different needs.

Very caringly, Miss F will opened up the lunch box and made sure Student I was eating comfortably and as Miss F will be the first few to alight, she will make sure she get another Mr C to sit with Student I.


Like Miss L, Miss F ever got hit by Student I before too.
“Aiyo! Pain lehz!’ was all the comment she made…


Miss Helpful #3 - Miss H
Miss Helpful #4 - Miss W

They are another two higher female students who I will and can entrust the young/older ones to. More than just getting them up and down the bus, they see to their emotional needs too.

=) Teacher Yanni thank God for helpful and responsible W5 students!

No comments: