Friday, September 24, 2010

Happening 2

Had a happening Week 2 Day 2...
It was a time of “Peer Sharing” where MOE sent another group of principals/teachers to LSK for observation on learning corners.

This is the xxth time MOE sent group to our school but for the past few times, it was senior teacher Mrs O who conducted the lesson cum learning corners and I just helped around. Though I am not the one conducting but I also can feel the “fear” as at one time not just two or three teachers observe you but rather 10plus.

This time, Principal Mrs E Tan wanted me to take up the challenge.

“the day” on Tues…
Miss Lim was calm until the first batch of 10plus principals/teachers entered my class.
I did my best to conduct the lesson, tried very hard not to look at the many pairs of eyes. Haha!
Thank God that everything went well and of course thank God for the well-disciplined children.
Shortly after, second batch of 10plus principals/teachers entered. And this time I was much calmer and likewise the children were well-behaved.
After which, I walked around to show/explain the different corners’ activities to the various ones.

Finally… “ALL OVER”!!!
Thank God for the favor and good feedback from Principal Mrs E Tan.


An encouraging verse from Santhi...
"Do you see a man who excels in his work? He will stand before kings; He will not stand before unknown men."
Prov 22:29

No comments: