Monday, September 27, 2010

New New Children's Talk #4

scene #18
* child M just “promoted” to be a big brother again *
Miss Lim: Child M, what’s the name of your baby sister?
Child M: Mxxxx
Miss Lim: Wow! That’s a nice name!
Child M: Yes!
Miss Lim: Have you tried carrying her?
Child M: No… she still very small
Miss Lim: I see… Have you tried feeding her?
Child M: No… I don’t have milk

scene #19
* one of the teachers’ husband managed to catch a BAT *
* of course Mrs E Tan wouldn’t want to waste the opportunity *

* Bernard, the Bat was being taken into class *
The children were SHOCKED and EXCITED when they saw the BAT
* they heard about “bat”, they see “bat” in book etc but this is their first time (mine too) to see a BAT up close and personal

* Miss Lim was shocked that she heard more "wow! wow!" and "so cute!" than “eeeeeks”. Haha!


scene #20
* before lesson time *
Child JK: * very excitedly and loud * Miss Lim, you have facebook?!
Miss Lim: Haha! Yes I have!
Child CH: I also have! I also have!
Child BW: Me also! Me also!
Child DL: I also got! I also got!
Child LL: My sister has facebook! My sister has!
Child JK: Miss Lim, you got play “Ninja Saga”?
Miss Lim: ????
Child CH: I got play! I already level 20 already!
Child DL: Miss Lim! You what level already?!
Child LL: My sister also got play.

* the more they talked… the more excited/loud they get *

Child CH: Miss Lim, you can add me!
Child DL: Miss Lim, why you haven’t add me as your friend?
Miss Lim: * flipped *

scene #21
* rehearsing for graduation ceremony *

Song item: Did You Know
Mrs O: Children, are you ready to get into your position 2?
Children: Yes!
Mrs O: Remember to do action when you walk to your position ok?
Children: Yes!

* after one round *

Child M: Miss Lim, is very difficult you know … to walk and do action and to see my position and to listen to Mrs O’s instruction.
Teachers: Haha!


scene #22
* picture talk about “The Beach” *
Mrs ML: Child S. do you think you are more tan or Mrs ML is more tan?
Child S: * in deep thought * I am milk, you are coffee
Mrs ML: * puzzled * Huh?
Child S: I am milk, you are coffee
Mrs ML: * flipped *

scene #23
* lesson on Graph and we were finding out what’s the popular fruit among the children *
* children pasted the fruit they drew on the chart *
Child A: * came forward and pointed at one of the apples * Iphone!
Miss Lim: Hahaha!

No comments: