Thursday, September 09, 2010

One Week

Usually … one week school holiday = no holiday
So this Sept holiday was mentally prepared actually.

Throughout the four days in school … not a single day was wasted.
T3 lesson plan evaluated, T3 resources repaired, T3 resources redo, T3 resources kept, T3 self-check redo, T1-3 portfolio contents checked, T4 schedule out, T4 sight words done + reader words printed done, T4 lesson plan read, T4 worksheet printed, T4 letters typed/printed etc

More than just work, work & work, I also enjoyed the company of my colleagues. Unlike Dec’09 holiday or Mar’10 holiday where there were complete silence and seriousness in the midst of discussion/work but not so for this Jun’10 holiday and especially this Sep’10 holiday.

Previously I used to “grumble” when I know I got to go back school during HOLIDAY but not so now. Even when my ex-colleague called recently and realized I was in school for so many days, she was more “agitated” than me. Haha!
For all 4days, I left school at 5plus and once 6plus.. not because “I have to” but rather “I want to”..

To make this holiday even more wonderful, one of my practicum activities made it to LSK learning corner!!!!
LSK is pretty famous for its learning corners ... many principals & teachers came to visit for that purpose too. MOE did and will be sending a group of principals/teachers to check out our learning corner

Both Mrs M L and I were required to come out with an activity for English Learning Corner. Beside looking through online, I managed to dig out one of my practicum activities that I did when I was taking my diploma.

Just a very simple activity but I’m glad that my level head like it at first sight. But later she said the “challenge” will be to get approval from principal.
Trust me… the first reaction from her was MEGA… she replied “Wow! Wow! I love it! I love it!”

Mixed feelings for the new school term... but mainly excited and looking forward to it! =)

No comments: