Sunday, September 26, 2010

Packed Week Packed

After many days being out, out, out … today I get to rest rest rest

Was “activated” on Tues for “BOL project”.
Together with Pst, we traveled from Rivervale Mall to Rivervale Plaza… from daiso to ntuc… from ntuc to ntuc… from ntuc to XYZ shop… from XYZ shop to medical shop…
Glad that I can be of help to Pst.

Really amazed by the effort Pst went for this project.
Was thinking actually she don’t really have to do it herself, probably she can just give a “command” or get a committee to do it but instead she went the extra miles - she drove, she walked, she squatted, she stretched, she pushed, she packed etc etc.


After zone devotion on Wed, went all the way to BP with Friend HL to do up the cards for the “BOL”. Despite the lateness, the tiredness and having to work the following day, Friend HL endured through. Thank you Friend HL! Not forgetting Friend M who dropped by and accompanied us through!

Search, copy, write, cut, design, punch … we ended everything at 1am plus. From “with borders to no borders”, from “with drawing to no drawing”, from “readable handwriting to xxx handwriting”… haha!
Thank God for His strength that despite having not enough sleep, not only did I woke up earlier than usual, I wasn’t tired/sleepy throughout the day!


Had a 1hr plus visitation with Z Laoshi @ Student K’s house on Thurs… supposed to keep it within 1hr but.. .. .. haha! Was late for cg.

Last day of the week on Fri - our “weekly exercise” starts immediately after school. We moved, we carried, we pushed, we pulled etc etc.
To add on to our “weekly exercise”, we got another “bonus” @ the church’s main hall.


As we been using the hall for concert practice thus EVERY Mon, we got to go up to carry and push away the musical instrumentsssss and of course EVERY Fri to carry and push back EXACTLY to where it belongs. It was challenging at our first time pushing back, though we have photos but we cant really remember which is for where and where is for which. Haha!

Left school pretty late on Fri… after which rushed to NUH to visit one of my JAMs students, a quite-new friend.

After Sat service, for the first time - headed to RWS with Huili for a splendid performance, “Voyaga de la Vie”, a theatrical rock circus!
My first time to RWS and my first time watching that kind of show… I love it!
One moment I went “Wow! Wow! Wow!”, another I found myself “@@! @@!“ and another moment I found my jaw dropped. Haha! Best of all, FOC tickets … all thanks to Huili!


Going to end my day soon… looking forward to Week 3 @ LSK!

No comments: