Friday, November 26, 2010

@@!

When I first took over the morning K2 class, I was “informed” about Child G’s mother cause she can be quite you know you know.

I trembled~~~ each time I made calls to her.


Our first face-to-face session was at their place, home visitation.
Z Laoshi and myself were welcomed with a “cool” face. Throughout the conversation, she doesn’t really smile, not much “casual moments” from her and her tone sounded like she will eat us up anytime. Haha! But thank God the visitation eventually ended well.

At the recent forum event, we needed children to perform and Child G was selected and again I was like -_- cause got to communicate with the mum. Opps!


When the performance ended, Child G came to the booth with the parents. They got Child G to give me a hug before they go off. Seconds later, I found Child G’s mum walked to me, raised her hand and GAVE ME A HUG!!!!! “Thank you Miss Lim! You are a good teacher!”

Trust me, I was shocked… very very shocked!!!


Was sharing with Z Laoshi that if it was so and so’s mother who hug me then maybe I wont be as shocked as I am when Child G’s mother hugged me.
It just shocked me BIG BIG time!
Even when I shared with my colleagues, especially those who know Child G’s mother’s style were also shocked.

I really thank God for the “broken of barrier” and the favor and breakthrough!


No comments: