Thursday, November 04, 2010

I'm back!

With the little free time that I have in the morning, I went back to my previous kindergarten, HT Schoolhouse yesterday to visit my ex-angels & ex-colleagues.

The current K2 is the last batch of students I ever taught during my stay there. During my “departure” then, I promised that I will visit them when I’m free and will be there for their graduation concert which is happening next month.

It was a pleasant trip - saw couple of news faces (both children and teachers).
Glad to see some of the signs/wordings that I did previously being “reused”.

“Teacher Lim!” and “shocked faces” were what welcomed me when I stepped into K2 class. Child S even passed me a little drawing … they were informed beforehand that I be coming. They didn't say much but during their work/dance time, on and off they turned their head over/up to look at me.

And I think it shocked them when I still remembered their name! =)


Besides catching up with few ex-colleagues, I said hi to my ex-principal, the bus aunty and even went to disturb the cook aunty who I used to "disturb".


On the way home with one of my ex-colleagues, she was telling me how different it is now to work in HT Schoolhouse - the new colleagues, the style, the new system etc.


Seriously (even without her telling me the “stories”), as I look at my “past” and “present”, I’m grateful to God that I found a better environment to work in. =)

@ the bus-stop, quite nervous actually…

the path I used to walk…


No comments: