Wednesday, July 07, 2010

......

Few months ago, Aunty E came to my classroom and offered to help me wrapped the Sports Day gifts as she was waiting for her cgm to start. Then I only know her for weeks?
We started chatting and that was when Aunty E shared with me about her family. She then shared about one of her daughters.


Hours after her daughter’s wedding night last Nov, her daughter became a widow. Still a mystery today, her husband was found dead on the driveway of the hotel.
Aunty E also shared that her daughter attempted suicide after the death of her husband. At the point of her sharing, she told me that her daughter was stable and went back to the work field.

I was @@ to hear that cause sound pretty “dramatic” to me - a moment was “the moment” with your husband and next moment your husband gone?

Recently in the newspaper… (link)
It was Aunty E’s daughter.

Attended the daughter’s funeral. It sadden my heart when Aunty E broke down when she shared about her daughter, she felt bad for not knowing how to “raise” her daughter, and she blamed herself for not being a good mother (single-mum) to her daughter.
Aunty E cried when she said that she will not be able to see her youngest daughter in heaven.

My heart goes out to Aunty E. Kept and will continue to keep her & family in prayers…

No comments: